It is an old wisdom that succesfull individuals do not necessarily make perfect teams. Rather you will find that the best performing teams consist of a divers group of people. In other words: the whole is more valuable than the sum of its parts. Besides skills and knowledge, important success factors for high-performance teams are cognitive and strategic diversity. The AEM-Cube® is an assessment tool that visualizes individuals’ natural contribution to growth and maps the cognitive and strategic diversity in a team or organization.
In collaboration with Nyenrode Business Universiteit we offer a three-day certification program for the AEM-Cube® assessment. The AEM-Cube® Certification Training will provide you all the skills and knowledge to put the AEM-Cube® into practice.
Upon completing the AEM-Cube Certification Training, you will:
…be accredited to use the AEM-Cube® in practice
…have a thorough understanding of the theories and concepts underpinning the AEM-Cube®
…understand the role of cognitive and strategic diversity in team performance
…know how to implement the insights of the AEM-Cube® in a team or organization
…be part of the Nyenrode alumni network
Practice makes perfect
This program offers a unique practice-led approach, combining academic lectures with business cases. The lectures will cover ongoing research in the fields of organisation ecology, ethology, psychology and cybernetics. In addition, the program offers ample room for interactive sessions, personal coaching, group discussions and real-life business cases. In sum, the program is a perfectly-struck balance between in-depth scientific research, practical examples and action-based learning.
All students will receive access to the Human Insight Academy, an online platform containing video modules, additional reading, supporting materials and exams about the AEM-Cube®.
- The program consists of three days: two days of lectures and interactive sessions and a third day with individual examinations.
- To complete the certification, you are required to conduct a pilot project. As part of the examinations on the third day you will have submitted a written report of your pilot and present it to the panel.
- All program participants are required to complete their own AEM-Cube® questionnaire before the program commences.
With your consent, your AEM-Cube® results will be used and discussed as part of the program.
- The time investment for the program’s preparatory work, including the modules on the Human Insight Academy and pilot project, will amount to approximately 40 hours.
- Due to the exclusive nature of this program, a personal intake precedes participation in the program.
The program offers C-level executives, experienced organizational advisors, change-managers and HR professionals the required knowledge and skills to work with the AEM-Cube® assessment to facilitate organizations in their ambition to scale and manage growth.
Educators and international guest speakers
The AEM-Cube Certification Training will be taught by established lecturers, consultants and guest speakers including:
- Peter Robertson, MD - Visiting Fellow at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Richard Robertson, MSc - Partner and Consultant at Human Insight
- Erik Maier, Drs. - Program Manager at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Day 1 - 4 November 2019
08.30- 9.00 Registration
09.00 - 09.30 Introduction
09.30 - 12.00 Lecture: Organizational ecology
12.00 - 12.45 Lunch
12.45 – 19.00 Working with the AEM-Cube® I - Interpreting the outcome for individuals and teams (includes a working dinner)
19.00 - 20.30 Learn from the expert: fireplace session
Day 2 - 5 November 2019
09.00 - 11.00 Feedback and feedforward
11.00 - 12.30 Impact of interventions
12.30 - 13.15 Lunch
13.15 - 15.00 Working with the AEM-Cube® II – Business Cases
15.00 - 16.00 Working with the AEM-Cube® III - Presenting your personal case
16.00 - 17.00 Closing remarks and next steps
Day 3 - 8 January 2020
16.00-17.30 Closing ceremony and certificates
Are you interested in learning more about strategic diversity and natural contribution of people? The AEM-Cube® Certification Training is the place to start. Register to learn how to use the AEM-Cube®, to help people perform optimally and build healthier, more sustainable and more performance-oriented organizations.