Strategic Doing Innovation Day
Are you interested in new methodologies to shape innovation within your organisation? Or are you looking for a proven methodology for structurally tackling innovation?
Then sign up for the Strategic Doing Innovation Day with guest speakers from Purdue University (Purdue University 150 years of Giant Leaps), Agile Strategy Lab and Human Insight. During this energetic and practical workshop we dive deeper into managing innovation by following the special process that we call Strategic Doing. The ten steps of this process provide participants with concrete tools that can be implemented immediately in practice. In addition, we ensure that you leave with at least three viable ideas that you can implement at your company the next day. Finally, we offer insight into a handy model with which you can manage innovation projects.
The workshop consists of practical parts, transferring moments of knowledge and of course we will work with your business case during the day.
Below you will find a global representation of the day:
· Introduction speakers and participants
· Image if, the art of appreciative questioning
· Managing growth, growth-fases and products/services
· Always Change a Winning Team
· Innovation horizons and the quantification of the business case
· Develop your “big easy”
· Link and use the power of your possession
· Get more out of horizontal networks
· Pathfinder projects
· Ideation basics
· Experimenting with customer journeys
· Validating product features
· Learn more about how to structurally organise innovation
· Take at least three solutions that you can implement with your organisation
· Gain insight into how teams and team dynamics have an impact on organising innovation and what you can do with it
· Receive the book ‘10 Steps to Leading Innovation’ by Agile Strategy Lab
· Receive the E-book 'Always Change a Winning Team' by Peter Robertson
· Receive an assessment (fill in before the workshop)
Target audience for this workshop
Are you involved in innovation, product development, business development or the marketing of certain services? This workshop is for organisations, management and project teams that deal with new innovative products and/or want to successfully bring ideas to the market.
Are you interested in participating in the workshop? For example, do you want to participate alone or together with colleagues? More information about the costs can be found under the following heading or contact Human Insight for a customised price.
For individuals €495,- euro per person ex. VAT
2 participants = €800,-
3 participants = €1125,-
4 participants = €1400,-
5 participants = €1625,-
> 5 on request
The Strategic Doing Innovation Day
Date: Friday September 27, 2019
Location: Spaces The Hague
Time: 09:30 – 17:00 (walk-in from 09:00)
Price: €495,- excl. VAT
Includes: lunch, drinks and workshop material
We look forward to seeing you.