The Purdue Agile Strategy Lab and Human Insight invites you to join this one-day AEM Certification Workshop. The workshop is an opportunity for future users of the AEM-Cube to become certified in using the toolkit and methodology. During the certification workshop, there will also be a unique opportunity to meet fellow practitioners, network, and share experiences on new developments in Strategic Diversity.
- Gain a basic understanding of AEM-Cube and how to explain it to others
- Understand growth-curve theory and practice
- Learn how to create high-performance ecosystems through use cases
- Develop insights into your own most valuable contributions to growth, innovation, and strategic transformation
- Learn clearly and effectively debrief individual profiles
- Sharpen your skills for helping others understand the dynamics of both creating growth-related and product-customer dialogues
- Better understanding of the natural flow of " start-up ecosystems"
- Be able to confidently answering frequently asked questions
- Learn to build your own team and organizational use cases
- Understand how organizations function as ecosystem and how organizational values are created and derailed
- Recognize different approaches for strategy development and execution
- Develop an understanding of the “governance paradox” and the “risk of an ideal culture”
- there will a be permanent facilitation of the dialogue among participants sharing their own experience
Participants will have access to ongoing coaching to assist them in the development of their own use case and as they begin to practice after the workshop.
After completing the one-day training and finalizing their own use cases in practice, participants will be certified by The Agile Strategy Lab and Human Insight for the use of the AEM-cube.
Date: Monday 16 April till Tuesday 17 April
Location: Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Price: $750 per person
We look forward to seeing you.