Human Insight invites you to join the AEM-Cube Accreditation Training. The workshop is an opportunity for future users of Human Insight to get certified in using the toolkit and methodology. During the accreditation training there is also a unique opportunity to meet fellow practitioners, network and share experiences on current business developments.
- basic understanding of AEM-Cube and how to explain it to others
- growth-curve theory and practice
- team cases (how to create high performance ecosystems)
- understanding own profile
- debrief individual profiles
- creating conditions for the growth-dialogue and the technology-customer dialogue
- understanding the natural flow of " start-up human resources"
- answering frequent asked questions
- organizational AEM-cube cases
Organization Ecology (these topics will be integrated with the practical cases)
- basics of understanding self-organization, values and derailment
- the different approaches for real innovation, execution and exploitation
- the governance paradox and the risk of an ideal culture
- there will a be permanent facilitation of the dialogue among participants sharing their own experience
- preparation of own case(s) and coaching after the workshop
- all participants are coached in order to get further hands-on practice after the workshop
- after having finalized own business cases in practice, participants will be certified for the use of AEM-cube
Date: Thursday 5 April, 9.00 - 17.30
Location: Spaces Oxford Street, 4 Winsley St London, United Kingdom
Price: 750 Pounds Sterling or €750 per person
We look forward to seeing you.