Organizations adaptable to change
Human Insight invites you to join us for an ACT certification workshop. The workshop is an opportunity for business owners and executives to learn more about organisational values and how employee interactions have an impact on culture, change and strategy execution. The ACT-Cube is designed to measure the culture of a company, the performance of teams and gives an in-depth and rich view of what is going on within an organisation.
The cost of this certification workshop is 450,- Pounds Sterling per person for the one day. Excluding the cost of accommodation.
The workshop will be held at our office in The Hague.
If you would like to attend, please enrol yourself and your colleagues by clicking on the link. The agenda for the Certification Workshop is summarised below:
- basic understanding of ACT-Cube and how to explain it to others (similarities and differences with the AEM-cube)
- understanding strategic diversit for organizational units
- organizational cases: self-organization, start-ups, organizational derailment
- use of ACT-cube in small, middle sized and large organizations
(these topics will be integrated with the practical cases)
- basics of understanding self-organization, values and derailment
- the different approaches for real innovation, execution and exploitation
- the governance paradox and the risk of an ideal culture
(there will a be permanent facilitation of the dialogue among participants sharing their own experience)
- preparation of own case(s) and coaching after the workshop
- all participants are coached in order to get further hands-on practice after the workshop
- after having finalized own business cases in practice, participants will be certified for the ACT-cube
Our objective is to maximise learning by sharing our experience and insights. To facilitate this we will invite you, if you are a current user, to share your experience using Human Insight tools. If you have not used the tools we are interested in what business challenges you face with individuals, teams in the fast changing world.
Date: Friday 16th September 2017
Location: Zuid Hollandlaan 7, Den Haag
Price: 450,- Pounds Sterling or €450,-
Please enrol via the button below: